Terms & Conditions
By placing an order with Beadazzle you will be agreeing to the following Terms and Conditions:
We are certified PANDORA on-line retailers and sell only genuine PANDORA products.
Items purchased in the SALE will be supplied with minimum packaging. No boxes. If you require boxes please add to your basket at checkout. Sale goods must be returned within 14 days of purchase.
During promotional periods, the value of Sale items purchased as part of an order is not included as part of the qualifying spend to receive promotional gift items.
Buy Back Terms and Conditions
Vouchers will be sent by email.
Beadazzle Ltd reserve the right to withdraw this promotion without notice.
Beadazzle reserve the right to refuse items considered unsuitable for this buyback scheme.
Copies and non-genuine items will be retained and only returned upon on payment of P&P.
Non claimed items will be donated to charity after 3 months.
One voucher PER item. Each voucher can be redeemed against ONE single item purchased.
For multiple vouchers being redeemed against one order for multiple charms: please call customer service helpdesk 02086320246.
Returning an item purchased with a voucher? You will be refunded according to payment ie: part payment part voucher.
Once a voucher is issued the buyback item becomes the property of Beadazzle Ltd.
Beadazzle will not be obliged to offer additional compensation for disappointment suffered.
No cash alternative will be offered.
Buyback excludes Macrame Bracelets and Leather/Fabric Strings.
As authorised stockists of PANDORA we are not permitted to ship outside the UK.
If you have an address in the UK that we can ship your order to then we would be happy to process an order, you can then arrange for the goods to be forwarded to yourself.
PANDORA jewellery is handcrafted with particular attention to detail. When using semi-precious stones, it is almost impossible to match colours exactly. Every effort is made to represent items accurately on our website. Due the nature of the materials used, no two items are identical, especially in the case of semi-precious stones which are a natural stone and the Murano Glass Charms which are all handblown. Please allow for some variation in the shape, size and colour of each piece. We cannot accept responsibility for any variation in colour caused by the browser, software or computer system used by you, the customer.
All sizes are approximate.
1.General information about us
2. How to conclude a contract with us using this website:
These are the steps you need to take to conclude a contract with us:
(i) Make sure you have read and understand our terms
(ii) Browse our information
The information about the goods on our website constitutes an "invitation to treat" and is not a contractual offer from us which you may accept. This means that we reserve the right to correct any errors in that information without liability to you. It also means that in no circumstances will we be contractually bound to supply you with goods on the basis of any incorrect information, even if that information is repeated in your order.
(iii) Select the goods you wish to purchase
You can select any items you wish to purchase by clicking on the "BUY" button. Beadazzle run a live stock, which means that if you can add an item to your basket, we have the goods in stock and ready for despatch.
As you add items to your bag, small icons of what you have selected will appear at the bottom of your screen, enabling you to keep track of your purchases. In the unlikely event that we are out of stock of an item, please click on the "BACK IN STOCK NOTIFICATION" button, complete your details, and we will email you as soon as the item becomes available. You can also view the contents of your shopping bag by clicking on the "Bag" button where you will see listed your current selection of items with description, price and current subtotal. You can edit the contents of your bag and remove any input errors by removing items or changing quantities.
(iv) Making a Purchase
Once you have made your selection and you are ready to proceed with your order using our secure online purchasing facility, click on the "Checkout" button. You will then be asked to enter your email address and password if you are an existing user of the site, or to register if you are a new user. If you are a new customer or do not wish to register you will need to fill out your details including Billing and Delivery Address. If you have registered on our site previously your details will have been stored securely which will speed up the checkout process for you. You will then be transferred to our secure payment provider Sagepay or PayPal to complete your order, unless you have opted to pay by telephone.
You will be asked to provide your payment details. Sagepay provide a highly secure payment service for all major credit and debit cards. The encrypted service ensures that no one, including ourselves can ever see your card details. It is your responsibility to provide us with the correct information needed to process you order.
We will acknowledge receipt of your order by email. This is not our acceptance of your order, but confirmation that it has been received.
(v) Wait for acceptance of you order
You may not assume we have accepted your order until we send you an acceptance by email. You may receive acknowledgement from our payment processor advising you whether or not your credit or debit card payment has been authorised. This acknowledgement relates to your payment only and is not our acceptance of your order.
We will be entitled to refuse to accept your order if in our sole discretion we consider it necessary. In particular we must receive payment of the whole of the price for the goods that you order before your order can be accepted. If we refuse your order we will let you know as soon as possible. If we accept your order we will inform you without undue delay.
Once we have entered into a contract with you we shall supply you with the items specified in your order in accordance with the terms of the contract.
3. Other information about the Contract
We can only conclude the contract with you in English and not in any other language.
The prices payable for goods that you order as well as any applicable VAT are as set out in our website.
Sale items must be returned within 7 Days.
Goods can be returned within 30** days of delivery should they be unsatisfactory. The items must be returned undamaged, in their original condition and packaging. You are responsible for the cost of returning the goods (unless the goods are faulty).
** At Christmas and other busy periods this will be extended to allow for items being purchased in advance as gifts. Sale goods must be returned within 7 days of receipt. All postage costs for exchanges of items purchased in the sale or received as part of a promotion will be met by you the customer.
Once we have received the returned items and are happy that they have been returned to us in the same condition that they were despatched, we will process the exchange or issue you with a full refund on the purchase price. Alternatively you can choose to accept a credit in the form of an online gift voucher, for the full price of the goods that you ordered. This can be used towards the purchase of other items from the Beadazzle website.
Please note, whilst every effort is made to accurately reproduce the appearance of all items we stock - we can not accept responsibility for any colour misrepresentations. Different colour display settings on different computer monitors can have an effect on the appearance of colours.
If you are not happy with the colour or appearance of items received, you can still return the items for a refund, however they will not be deemed faulty and you will be responsible for the return costs.
c. Our rights to cancel the contract
We may cancel the contract between ourselves and you the customer if:
* the goods you have ordered are unavailable for any reason;
If we do cancel your contract for any of these reasons, we will notify you by e-mail and provide you with a full refund. We will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered.
d. Delivery of goods to you
We will deliver the goods ordered by you to the delivery address provided by you, the customer, when you placed your order.
You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered when they have been delivered to you. Once goods have been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for their loss or destruction.
e. Our liability to you
In the unlikely event that the goods we deliver to you are not what you ordered or are damaged / defective, or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, you must notify us within 24 hours of receiving it.
We cannot accept any responsibility for items damaged or lost in the post if you sign for your parcel before checking it. To enable us to make reparation and/or make a claim for any missing or damaged goods we require that you the customer sign in the presence of the postman that you have received the parcel in a damaged condition or that it has been tampered with and that the contents are damaged, incomplete or missing. We are unable to pursue any claims for loss or damage if the packaging was tampered with if the delivery was signed for in good condition.
We will then, at our discretion:
* make good any shortage or non-delivery; or
f. Limitations on our liability to you
You are responsible for observing and complying with all applicable regulations and legislation which affect your purchase and subsequent use of our goods. This includes obtaining all necessary customs, import or other permits to purchase goods from our site.
Certain national laws may prohibit the importation or exportation of certain of our goods to you. We make no representation and accept no liability in respect of the export or import of the goods you purchase.
If a court does decide we are liable to pay you compensation, that compensation will be limited to the amount paid by you for the goods in question. Please note that nothing in this section of these terms and conditions (or in any other section) is intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer or other statutory rights that may not be excluded by law, nor in any way to exclude or limit our liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from our negligence of for fraudulent misrepresentation.
4. Price Promise
In the unlikely event that you find the identical item cheaper on a competitor’s website we guarantee to match the price. We will require a copy of the link to the page where this is offered to validate the price promise and the item in question must be in stock and available to purchase from the competitor's website.
Please note we are unable to offer to beat prices offered on auction websites.
Special offer and Free Gift With Purchase promotions: We will attempt to remove any marketing material, including banners relating to the promotion in question, as soon as we run out of stock but there may be a delay in doing so; in this instance we reserve the right to refuse a promotional item if out of stock.
5. Things you should know
a. Events beyond our control
We shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation, strikes, lock-outs and other industrial disputes, breakdown of systems or network access, flood, fire, explosion or accident.
If any part of these terms and conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.
c. Governing law
The contract between us shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law and the English courts shall have jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between us.
e. Entire agreement
Your privacy and security is of the utmost importance to us.
We aim to ensure that any personal information we obtain from you and use will be held, used and transmitted in compliance with UK data protection rules.
a. Opting in and Opting Out
Please click here for information on how to opt in or opt out of the various uses of your personal information. You may opt out at any time even if you have previously given your consent, although it will take a short while for the changes in your preferences to become effective.
Access to your Personal Information:
You can view or change any personal information held by us by logging on to your account and using the ‘Sign Up/My Account’ tab at the top of the screen.
If you have any concerns, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0208 632 0246 between 9.30am and 5.30pm GMT Monday to Friday.
b. Information We Collect about You:
The information we collect from you is dependent on the activities you carry out on our website, whether you are logged in or not and whether you complete a purchase.
We may collect:
* Your contact details, i.e. Name, Address and Telephone Number
c. How We Collect Your Personal Information:
Beadazzle obtains information from you in three ways:
* from you entering your personal details
A) Entering your details
If you wish to place an order, you will be asked to enter your contact details and financial information as you proceed through the stages of making a purchase, so that we may process and despatch your order. Similarly, if you request a catalogue, we will ask you to enter your name and delivery details or if you wish to receive email alerts, we will ask you to provide your email address.
d. Automatic collection
You can find out more about this type of technology using your internet browser.
* If using Internet Explorer click ‘Help’ on the toolbar, then search on ‘Cookies’ in the box which appears
If you are only browsing our website and have not logged in, you will not be prompted to enter any personal information. However certain information - including computer and connection information, browser type and version, operating system and platform details, the time of accessing the website - will be collected automatically. The same information will be collected every time you access our website for purposes of completion and support of the activity you are carrying out, anonymous user analysis and research and development.
Third Party Cookies and Web Beacons
We occasionally carry out market research and business development, which a third party assists with, during which they may send a cookie or web beacon so that they can track your purchasing and browsing behavior on our website.
e. How We Identify You
As explained above, every time your web browser accesses our website, we automatically receive and store certain information about you, by placing a cookie on your computer.
Two types of cookies are used on our website
1. Session cookies are used to: (these remain in the cookie file of your browser only as long as you are browsing the website)
* allow you to carry information from one page of our website to another without having to re-enter information,
2. Persistent cookies (these remain in the cookie file of your browser for longer periods and store some basic information) help us to identify whether you have visited our website on a previous occasion using the same computer, and if so it will enable our website to recall the information that you provided, keep track of the number of visits made to our website, see where you browse and what purchases you have made and offer you tailored content, even though you may not have logged on.
Similarly, if you have ever provided us with an email address, we will be able to associate this email address back to your previous browsing and purchase history, whether you are logged on or not. We will know whether you have ever requested a catalogue or receive email alerts and we will be able to associate this with any other contact information you may have given us.
If you log in, then in addition to the information above, we will be able to associate your log-in with your Billing Addresses and Delivery Addresses.
f. What We Use Your Information For
We collect and store your personal information so that we can process your orders and deliver products, authorize payment, respond to your enquiries, contact you regarding other products and promotional offers, recommend products which we think might be of interest to you, and generally maintain the account you hold with us, together with improving our website.
g. Marketing and business development purposes
Apart from using your personal information to process any orders you may place, if you provide us with an email address, it will automatically be entered into our regular email update service. From time to time, we may also contact you by post with information on special offers or events regarding our products or services or those of trusted third parties that we think you may be interested in. If you do not wish to receive updates or marketing information, please contact us.
If you do not object to receiving marketing material at the time the information was collected from you, but subsequently change your mind and no longer wish to receive this information, you can opt out at any time. Occasionally, for the purposes of market research, and to market new or seasonal products, Beadazzle may contact you by telephone where you have consented to us doing so. In addition, we may use an IP address to identify you and to gather broad demographic information about you, which we will use to assist in the detection of fraud, to help identify problems with our server and to administer and improve the performance of our website.
h. Use of your information by third parties
Beadazzle will not sell your personal information to third parties. Beadazzle collates statistics regarding site traffic, sales and other commercial information, which is passed on to third parties to assist us in improving the services we provide. We also use demographic information to tailor the website to the interests of our customers.
By making a purchase on the website, you consent to Beadazzle sharing your personal information with third parties as is necessary to process your order, for example, to Banks, Credit Card Companies and Carriers. Those third parties may be in countries outside of the United Kingdom. For example if you are based in the UK and request delivery of a gift to an address in South Africa we may need to transfer your details to a courier in South Africa. You consent to that transfer of data. You also consent to us exchanging information with other companies in the interests of fraud detection and prevention and credit risk reduction or abuses of our website. In performing these checks, personal information provided by you may be disclosed to a credit reference agency, which may keep a record of that information. This is done only for identity verification purposes; no credit check is performed and it should not affect your credit rating. Beadazzle may also pass your personal information to our couriers or other agents if they need to contact you to process or arrange delivery of your order.
Beadazzle may disclose your personal information if necessary to comply so as to comply with the Law or Regulations or to assist with law enforcement, to enforce the terms under which you trade with Beadazzle, or to protect our property and other rights. You may have accessed our website via a hyperlink from another website or through one of our trading partners. If so, you consent to your personal details and purchase information, including behavioural patterns, being shared between Beadazzle and that trading partner in accordance with our contractual relationship with that trading partner.
What Security Checks do we carry out?
As part of our policy to protect against the fraudulent use of Credit Cards, we carry out security checks on orders. These can take various forms, and may involve contacting you by telephone before your order is processed. From time to time it may be necessary for us to ask you to provide a copy of a recent statement header for the payment card being used on your order. Please note that we are only interested in confirming information already provided by yourself on your order, i.e. the Billing Name and Address and Card issuer details, and have no need to see actual transactions. If you have any concerns regarding security, please let us know. We hope that you appreciate that these measures are a necessary precaution, undertaken in the interests of fraud prevention.
Occasionally our site is blocked by a firewall. If you are using a personal firewall stopping and restarting the firewall may fix the problem. If it is a corporate firewall you may wish to contact your organisation’s IT department.
Accounts and passwords:
Your Account contains your Delivery and Billing details, email preferences and a record of your orders. You will need your email Address and Password to see or edit your personal details. Where you have chosen a password you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. Please do not to share your password with anyone. Sending information via the internet is never completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data.
We highly recommend that you close all browsers when you have completed your to ensure that all confidential information is removed.
FREE Gift with purchase.
Promotional free gifts are only available during specific promotional periods, when the qualifying spend has been reached, whilst stock lasts and only when added to your shopping cart at checkout.
When you reach the checkout you will be told whether you qualify for any current offers, dependant upon your order subtotal*.
If you qualify and would like to claim your free gift, you MUST add the promotional item to your basket as it appears, by clicking on the "BUY" button and then "Confirm". The item will then be added to your order and will appear on your order confirmation with £0.00 value. Please check your email order confirmation to ensure that you have successfully
Beadazzle regret that they cannot send out free gifts to qualifying customers who have not expressly claimed them as described above or outside promotional periods.
*To qualify for offers, your order subtotal must reach the qualifying amount and must not include Sale Items, Gift Vouchers, Cleaning products, Shipping or Gift Wrap as part of the qualifying spend. 1 gift per order. All free gifts are despatched to your shipping address and may be sent separately to your order. Offers are available for a limited period only and whilst stocks last.
Free gifts will only be sent to customers who qualify and who expressly ask for them as described above on a strictly first come first served basis.
Free gifts are not available with SALE goods.
Where the Free Gift is a piece of PANDORA Jewellery, this will be despatched with minimal packaging. If you would like a box please select the 'Gift Box £1.50' packaging option at the checkout.
1. Orders placed for Gift Vouchers will not qualify for Gift with Purchase promotions, and will be excluded from Prize Draws.
Any orders placed where Gift Vouchers are redeemed against the order, as part or full payment of an order, for items during a promotion, will be eligible for any Free Gifts with Purchase.
2. No cash alternatives are offered.
3. Gift wrapping options or premium postal services are not included in the order subtotal.
4. Proof of purchase must be provided on all refunds.
5. Please be advised: If you are returning goods and the value of your order then falls below the required sub-total eligible to receive a free gift with purchase, you will need to return the free gift with any returned items.
This does not affect your Statutory Rights.
Beadazzle do not cover the costs of returning unwanted items.
5a. If you are returning a promotional 'Free Gift with Purchase' Bracelet or Ring in exchange for a different size, please note; a return postage charge of £2.95 to send you your replacement will be applied. Please contact us to make this payment or provide a contact telephone number, (no cheques).
6. These Terms and Conditions are the rules (“Rules”) that apply to the gift with purchase posted on the Beadazzle website, unless otherwise expressly stated, by entering a Competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Rules.
7. The offer is organised by Beadazzle Ltd.
8. Beadazzle reserves the right to cancel or amend these Rules without notice in the event that there is any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside Beadazzle’s reasonable control. Any changes will be posted with these Rules.
9. In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to this, the decision of Beadazzle shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
10. Employees (or members of the families or households as employees of Beadazzle) are not eligible to receive the free gift. Beadazzle reserves the right not to award the gift (and to select an alternative recipient) if Beadazzle is aware or has reasonable grounds to believe that a recipient is not eligible.
10. To qualify to receive you must be: (a) UK resident; and (b) 18 years old or over at the time of ordering.
12. Only one free gift is permitted per person, per day.
13. This offer is available whilst stocks last and Beadazzle reserves the right to amend the offer end date at any time.
14. No part of the gift is exchangeable for cash or any other gift.
15. If the advertised gift is not available, Beadazzle reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
16. Details regarding how to enter are published as part of these Rules. It is a condition of entry that all Rules are accepted as final and a competitor agrees to abide by these Rules.
17. The Offer and Rules will be governed by English Law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England.
18. Beadazzle does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by anyone as a result of accepting any prize. Nothing shall exclude Beadazzle’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
19. Beadazzle is not responsible for any errors, problems or technical malfunction of any computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment software, failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet, or any website, or any combination of these, including any injury or damage to entrants or any other persons computer or mobile phone, mobile telephone relating to or resulting from participation in ordering on-line from Beadazzle.
20. The site is only intended to be accessed from the United Kingdom. Beadazzle makes no representation that materials on this site are appropriate or available for use at other locations and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is strictly prohibited. If you access the site outside the United Kingdom you are responsible for compliance with all the local laws.
9. How to contact us:
21. You can contact us in relation to the offer by writing to Beadazzle Ltd. Rowlandson House, 289-293 Ballards Lane, London, N12 8NP or by emailing email@example.com
Data Protection – Publicity
22. Winners may be requested to take part in promotional activities and Beadazzle reserves the right to use the names and addresses of winners, their photographs and audio and/or visual recordings in any publicity.
23. Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK Data Protection Legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual’s prior consent.
24. Data relating to entrants will be retained by Beadazzle for a reasonable period after the Competition closes to assist Beadazzle to operate Competitions in a consistent manner and to deal with any queries on the Competition.
25. All prizes are subject to availability, non transferable and there are no cash alternatives.There are no runners up prizes. Entrants agree to be bound by these Rules. The prize will be sent to the entrant’s address [by Royal Mail].
26. To be eligible, each entrant must place an order at www.beadazzle.co.uk between the hours on the date specified